HOLY TRINITY ACADEMY

we spent most of our time growing not just inside our home, but in school, for us, that is our second home.
my parents enrolled me and my older brother to a catholic school near our place, 
calabash road, balic-balic sampaloc manila, philippines
2nd grade with MAY LOBRIN (class demo - we danced "IN THE NAVY")
6th grade field trip at STAR CITY

class picture (girls only)


it's been 5 years since I graduated high-school, where I met my real friends, good memories, sharpening my knowledge with the people who really knew me, where I shown them my talent and abilities just to contribute something I have. 
2nd year high school cheering competition
rowie's bday at congo grille MOA
3RD YEAR
our exposure at Quezon,where we will spent a day or more to the unfortunate people.
sabayang bigkas practice

I don't have classmates, all of us are friends =)
my bff schedar (taken this picture end of my 3rd year in highschool)

my co-dancers/friends

                                                               HTA DANCE TROUPE
                                                          our dance number at AVR

                                                                                 
                            when we don't have something to do we just lay down and talk stories..haha
4TH YEAR 
okay..these girls?? I don't know them actually.. they just asked me to take a picture with them..hahaha
THEY'RE MY CLOSEST FRIENDS OF COURSE! i LOVE THEM!
INTRAMURALS



                                                                   HALLOWEEN PARTY



                                                        EXPOSURE AT BATAAN
DANCE NUMBER AGAIN
CHRISTMAS PARTY

                                           CLASSROOM ACTIVITY (we have to make clothes out of garbage )

                                          one of my favorite RETREAT 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS

                                                                      retreat activity


outside the retreat house
                                                                      baccalaureate mass
after baccalaureate mass with my close friend cheska




after graduation practice
before graduation march


HIGH SCHOOL LIFE is what I've always treasured in me, I'm so lucky to have experienced being in school thanks to my parents, who not just gave me closer to God but to know my talents, know more knowledge, and to meet the friends, classmates and teachers who are really a part of my life.

=I wish I have more pictures with me=





Comments

Popular Posts