FOOD REVIEW: CHOWKING’S CHINESE STYLE FRIED CHICKEN.



first saw this “CHINESE STYLE FRIED CHICKEN” of CHOWKING from a TV AD..as a food lover and an amateur cook i wanna try different kinds of food to also get an idea what does it really tastes..and PLUS! i am so gullible that even TV ads can make me buy that food like right now :p
HERE’S MY REVIEW:
CON:
  • the chicken looks dry and hard.
  • chicken is so small (obviously)that these 2 chicken aren’t enough for me
PRO:
  • YES! it’s true! SUPER CRISPY! (i love crispy foods)
  • the cooking oil they used is obviously NOT RECYCLED.
  • because i was so fed up always eating mcdo and jolibee’s fried chicken..THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING NEW.
  • there’s really nothing SPECIAL about this fried chicken, BUT being simple yet crispy makes me think i’m eating my MOM’S own recipe in fried chicken, and that’s a plus coz my mom is my IDOL. =)
-SO,PRO HAS MORE POINTS,THAT MEANS I COULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE ALSO TO TRY IT FOR THEMSELVES, AND SURELY I WILL BUY THIS FOOD AGAIN.
(my review may be different to anyone who already had an experience with the topic, this is based on my personal experience & own opinion).

Comments

Popular Posts