"IKAW BA YUNG CHERRY ANE NA NAKILALA KO NUON? YUNG TAGA HOLY?"

this is us way back 2005 

those were the words that randomly came out from his mouth earlier today, I may think that he said that because I wasn't the girl he knew before? that I changed too much? that he already forgot everything about  me or how I used to be?

                                                                      THIS IS US NOW

OCTOBER 2011

while sitting on the couch,I told him that, I still can imagine the first time I saw him, nothing really change about him except for having a family now and responsibilities, he's still the young boy I met, and that serves as an immaturity (that was a joke :p), a bit in his appearance, he said that, he just couldn't believe that he met me as a school girl,and now his wife, living with him, having a toddler and a baby coming on the way. 

his answers were quite acceptable, maybe he really couldn't believe where we are right now, as we look back, we've been through so many struggles, long distance relationship is so hard, you don't know what's coming next, will you still be together as you patiently wait?, all you have is your FAITH and TRUE LOVE, trust is a must though it's been broken so many times.


Taken:5/19/2014
(Yes we got fat! Hahahah)

"..TAGA-HOLY" -  it was our school, HOLY TRINITY ACADEMY

Comments

Popular Posts